Nyxheim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphic Shop is now OPEN, get your character profiles posted and place your order! Click here!
Keep up with the global storyline! CLICK HERE!

3 posters

Wesley Ravencroft

BagginGabbins
    BagginGabbins

Wesley Ravencroft Empty Wesley Ravencroft

Post  BagginGabbins Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 pm

“I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water.” – Ray Charles

Name: Wesley “Piper” Ravencroft

Alias/Nicknames: The Piper, Piper, or Wes.

Birthdate: July 23rd, 338

Race: Human.

Appearance: At a height of 5’11” and a weight of 130 Lbs. The only thing that can be said for sure about Wesley’s appearance is that he is eerily skinny. His wardrobe doesn’t help hide the fact, either. Often wearing his button down shirts with the top two buttons undone to reveal his morbidly acute collar bones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Transformation: None.

Personality: Arrogant, impossibly intelligent, and obsessively passionate about his music. At first Wesley comes across as overwhelmingly charming and persuasive. However, anyone that has known him for more than a few months tends to find him selfish and narcissistic.
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Political Alignment: Howldon.

Languages Spoken: Avarin, Eldarin, and Basic Sign Language.

Job/Class: Street Performer/Minstrel for hire.
    Inventory: Being a starving artist, as it were, Wesley has very few possessions. Other than his collection of colored button down shirts, a couple vests, and his pants, Wes owns a Pan-Flute and a Piccolo; the latter being his main instrument of choice. He also carries with him a medium-sized pocket knife, purely for protection whilst he is out performing.

Talents: Pick a musical instrument, the chances are that Wesley can either play it, or figure out how to play it in a matter of minutes. That being said, his primary instruments of choice tend to be more of the woodwind/brass variety, ranging anywhere from Ocarinas to Pan-Flutes.

Skills: None out of the ordinary. However, as I mentioned before, he is extremely charming and persuasive; as any performer must be if he wishes to succeed.

Background/History:

Once upon a time-…No, no, that is far too cliché. Wes would kill me if he knew I started off his story like that. Hmm…Ah! I know!

Music. Music is all that existed, all that mattered, all that Wesley Ravencroft even really cared about. Even his name screamed “I AM AN ARTIST! HEAR ME ELABORATELY EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY I AM JUST. PLAIN. BETTER!" His fingers danced across the holes on his piccolo, forcing the small though intricate silver tube to sing one of its many songs. Perhaps that is why Wesley craved music; it was one of the few things in his life he could actually control. From a very young age, Wes was prompted into studies. He started speaking before he had even reached age one, started walking barely a month after that, and was on to reading full chapter books by age four. In all other words, Wesley Piper Ravencroft was a genius.

It wasn’t until he was ten years old that he was forced into learning to play a variety of different instruments. He started on the piano, then moved to classical guitar, and then on to the brass section of the musical “tree”. This is where Wesley really felt at home. Sure, the tickle of the ivories was nice, and the vibration of the guitar against his midsection was nothing to fret at, but just the sound of the brass was something he would gladly die for. Soon music took up all of his time. The theory, how to transcribe what his fingers were doing onto a sheet of paper so others could learn it as well, performing both his written and free-styled pieces out on the Howldon streets. These are things he lived and breathed. Things he craved and needed. Things he simply couldn’t live without.

Oh my…Where has the time gone? Where were we?

Ah yes! The finger-dancing!

His fingers danced across the holes on his piccolo, forcing the small though intricate silver tube to sing one of its many songs. An eccentric hat sat only a few feet away as Wesley skipped and danced around an open area in the streets of Howldon. The occasional passerby would toss a few coins into his hat, some would even stop and watch. Wesley cared little for any of them. Sure, the money was nice, and any sign of appreciation was good appreciation. The fact was that Wes was simply too absorbed in what he was playing to pay anyone any mind at all. He truly was own biggest fan. Damn well had to be. After all, who had ever heard of Wesley Ravencroft?...

And so our story begins my friends. I welcome you - Nay, I beg you to join me as I spin many-a-tale of Wesley’s journeys, trials, and tribulations. They are not something to be missed out on, that is for sure.

Past Storylines:

- Title:
      - Date:

Merit Purchases:

Locations:
      -
      -
      Titles:
      -
      -
      Magick:
      -
      -
      Items:
      -
      -

“Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.” – Jimi Hendrix

Last edited by BagginGabbins on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Green
    Green

Wesley Ravencroft Empty Re: Wesley Ravencroft

Post  Green Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Revised.
    Kristopher
    Kristopher

Post  Kristopher Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 am

Approved.

Sponsored content