Nyxheim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphic Shop is now OPEN, get your character profiles posted and place your order! Click here!
Keep up with the global storyline! CLICK HERE!

3 posters

Quinn Cory

Quinn Cory
    Quinn Cory

Quinn Cory  Empty Quinn Cory

Post  Quinn Cory Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quinn Cory
      "There, on the soft sand, a few feet away from our elders, we would sprawl all morning, in a petrified paroxysm of desire, and take advantage of every blessed quirk in space and time to touch each other: her hand, half-hidden in the sand, would creep toward me, its slender fingers sleepwalking nearer and nearer; then, her knee would start on a long cautious journey; sometimes a chance rampart built by younger children granted us sufficient concealment to graze each other's salty lips; these incomplete contacts drove our healthy and inexperienced young bodies to such a state of exasperation that not even the cold blue water, under which we still clawed at each other, could bring relief."

Called:
    - Teddy - Jeanne
    - Tall-As-Fuck - Most Everyone
    - Quinn " The Kid " Cory - Boxing Alias

Race: Efferii; Bear
    Birthday: January 10, 333
    Birth Place: Caelin
    Orientation: Straight

Physicality & Wellness
      "Even the Mona Lisa's falling apart."

Eye Color: Gold
    Hair Color: Tawny Brown
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 200lb
    Body Type: Mesomorph
    Physical Condition: Peak
    Distinguishing Features: Cauliflowered ears, the left noticeably so
    Physical Imperfections: Calcified knuckles, swollen from multiple dislocations; Prominent bump on the bridge of his nose from a break; A scar on his upper left forehead, just below the hairline; Several bumps on his ribcage from torn cartilage injuries; A distinct divot on his right free-floating bottom rib at the side, just below the latissimus
    Illnesses & Afflictions: Anemia

Reference Picture:
    Reference Picture:
    Reference Picture:

Transformation- "I think it was the bear, growling inside him, making him do bad things."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Species Ursus Arctos
    Coloring Tawny Brown
    Weight 700 lbs, roughly
    Height 10.6 ft

Quinn is somewhat estranged from his animal essence. Though the change comes easily enough, it is not a thing he engages in regularly - only making the change at the insistence of a particular pint-sized fan. However, even when in animal form Quinn retains his human sentience and mannerisms as well as his playful disposition as a gentle-giant. While the Efferii population of Caelin rally behind his success like some sort of symbol, Quinn views himself as a human rather than the self-segregating call-of-the-wild type half-animals most of his kind portray themselves as.

Psychoanalysis
      "I just work harder than everyone else. While they're asleep, or eating, or kissing their mothers, I'm beating them on the road, in the gym, in the ring."

In His Own Words
    Excerpt from Nightly News interview with local boxer QUINN CORY
      Why do I fight? (exhaling loudly, then pausing) I can tell you why I don't. I mean, it isn't the money, that's for sure. Getting beat up for a cash payment isn't really an attractive proposition, no matter how you pitch it.

And, (thinking for a moment) it isn't for the fame. Oh, or the girls. Though I like the girls, they can be really... uuuh... nice. (laughs) Really really nice. But... I think the most addictive thing about fighting is how hard it is. It's hard to explain, really. If you've never tried to punch a guy before, which, believe me I know, most people haven't... but if you've never tried before, you'd be surprised how hard it is. I mean really to punch someone and hurt them, to do it on purpose and not just get lucky or some shit. It's like... imagine sitting down to a chess board across from another person. And then trying to check mate them in 10 moves without knowing the rules of Chess. Even if the other person doesn't know them either, can you imagine how you'd begin to solve that problem?

That's what it felt like when I boxed for the first time. Except the guy across the board was, I think (puts hands in face), some WCC middleweight former champ. He was nice to me and I still got my nose busted wide open. (looks out the window) There's two kinds of responses to an event like that... two kinds of reactions you get: someone might walk away and think "Man, I got hurt. I got bruised. I'm never going to do that again." But then there's the other kind... the one I had. Where deep inside you feel like... you're really alive for the first time. (moving closer to the microphone)

You don't know anything about yourself till you've been hit. You don't know who you are, even if you think you do. That's why I fight. To see who I am. To see what I am.

Dirty Secrets:
    Lolita Complex:

Personality
    Spoiler:

Social Evaluation
      "Your quote goes here."

Political Alignment: Caelin
    Profession: Professional Boxer; Enlisted man
    Purchasing Habits:Thrifty, but tasteful...For a guy.

Accomplishments: 2 amateur titles, 3 professional title fights. 0 professional titles.
    Level of Education: Republic-provided Academy education.

Friends:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Family:

Talents

☑ Juggling pretty much anything
      ☑ Singing, mostly in tune
      ☑ Being a smart ass

Skills

☑ Boxing
      ☑ Swimming
      ☑ Wrestling
      ☑ Card Tricks

Armaments & Inventory
      "Your quote goes here."

Weapons
    Primary Weaponry› name or type :

Inventory
    Spoiler:

Prize Possessions
    Spoiler:

Background Script
      "He never pushed, only guided her gently, seducing her as he had been so seduced by her. Seduction is not rape. Loving is not hurting."

Act I "Into The Fray":
    Act II "Sortie":
    Act III "Humility, Cornered":

Act IV "The Good Fight":

Out Of Character Synopsis

Intended Purpose:
    Past Storylines:

Merit Purchases:

BagginGabbins
    BagginGabbins

Quinn Cory  Empty Re: Quinn Cory

Post  BagginGabbins Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:21 am